Terms and conditions:
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content displayed on this website belong to tefl247. All rights are hereby reserved.
You may only use the content of this website for your use. You agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way, any part of the content of this website without the prior written permission of tefl247.
1. The content of the pages on this website are for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance, of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on or through this website meet your particular requirements.
4. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
5. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience in order to provide additional information. This does not imply that we endorse the linked website(s). We accept no responsibility of any kind for the content of the linked website(s).
Conditions of Enrolment:
Please note that enrolment on our courses is subject to the following. All courses must be paid for in full prior to the course commencing.
All online courses, content, material, tasks and certificates, are delivered online through the tefl247 website. All online courses are valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
Certification for the course is dependent upon achieving a pass rate of the following:
English test – 75% or more (certificate not provided)
120 hour online TEFL course – 85% or more
20 hour IELTS preparation online course 20 hour – 75% or more
An e-certificate will be issued and will be available to download immediately.
tefl247 can also provide a certificate printed on quality parchment paper, hand signed and delivered. It will be issued to the address requested by the student and sent within one month of the student passing the course. This will incur a charge of £9.99.
tefl247 has the right to change the price of products without notice.
Ultimate TEFL Course terms and conditions
By purchasing an Ultimate TEFL Course, you will be purchasing:
TEFL 120 hour online course (pass mark 85%+) IELTS preparation online course 20 hour (pass mark 75%+) From date of purchase, students have 3 months to complete each course. All courses are delivered online. A certificate for each course is provided upon successful completion.
- Classroom lesson plans PDF guide
- A-Z of grammar PDF guide
- Ready to roll classroom activities PDF guide
- Finding TEFL work PDF guide
- Develop your TEFL career PDF guide
PDF guides are provided to the customer via email and are in no way supplied printed.
When purchasing one of our 5 tefl247 TEFL guides, or the Ultimate teachers kit, you are buying teaching resources which are supplied via email. The email you receive contains a link for the guide to be downloaded as a PDF document.
The document can be opened with Adobe Reader software. The TEFL guides are not printed and supplied as a hard-copy in any way.
Order process and payment:
When purchasing a product with tefl247, we need valid email, postal and phone number details.
By placing an order with us, placed in English, you give tefl247 permission to use your contact details regarding your order. These details will also be used for any future relevant marketing by tefl247 only, and will not be passed to third parties.
To purchase a product select ‘book now’. When you’ve completed this stage, view the shopping cart to add or remove items. Click ‘proceed to checkout’ to enter contact details and complete the order through Direct Debit or Credit Card Payment (A 2.5% charge will be added to your total).
Transactions from outside the UK will first show during buying the currency of the country you are in.
Once the order is confirmed and funds have been paid you will receive a confirmation of order via email, which will form the contract between tefl247 and the customer.
This email will include that you are buying from tefl247, product information, costs, and a link to tefl247’s website for full terms and conditions thereon.
Full details of your order are held with tefl247. Details held can be obtained from email@example.com.
Customers may only use one promotional code or discount voucher against each purchase. Orders placed through affiliates or deal sites are not eligible for any further discount.
Cancellation & refund policy:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the course you have purchased, you are entitled to a full refund within 7 days of buying directly on our site. If you are using a voucher issued by a third party please contact the third party for their refund policy. If you do cancel the course, any access to course materials will be removed from your login.
You cannot get a refund on an online course if you have already begun the course or out of the 7-day cooling period. You have 3 months to complete the course from date of purchase – not when you first log-in to the course for the first time.
You can arrange an extension of your course for 1 month (£9.99) and 2 month (£19.99) when you buy in advance of when your course expires.
If your course expires and your account becomes de-activated, there is a charge of £9.99 to reactivate it, which includes 30 days of access.
If you fail your end of course test you will be allowed one further attempt free of charge. Should a student fail this attempt there will be a charge of £9.95 to re-sit the test.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to extend your course.
tefl247 prides itself on a high-level of customer service. Should you have a complaint about our product or service, contact tefl247 at the details below under ‘customer service’ within 7 days of the complaint occurring. We will then contact you via email at the earliest opportunity to resolve the issue.
If you have any query regarding these terms and conditions, or our products and service, please contact tefl247 at the following:
Email: email@example.com Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 09.00am – 5.30pm
In U.K. – write to:
207 Regent Street,
London, W1B 3HH,